The kiteschool is closed for this season.
Our Kiteschool – KITESUP offers high quality kitesurf courses on the beautiful and windy Island Öland, which is located in the south east of Sweden.
Hunderts of happy students learned with us how to kitesurf. All our kiteinstructors are officially educated by IKO or VDWS and have more than 8 years of experience within teaching kitesurfing in Sweden and all around the world.
With KITESUP‘s kitesurf instructors on your side, you will learn kitesurfing in a joyful and safe way. It is important for us that you become an independent and safe kitesurfer.
- Max 4 – Maximal 4 participants per instructor to ensure high quality kitesurf lessons
- Experience – We have more than 8 years of experience within teaching kitesurfing with hunderts of happy customers
- Educated instructors – All instructors are educated by IKO or VDWS.
- Certification – Every participant receives an international kitesurfing license from IKO once completing a kitesurf course.
- Wind guarantee – If the wind is not blowing to our satisfaction, we will find together another windy day.
- Kitesurf equipment – All equipment needed is provided by the kiteschool
- Kitespots – We are teaching on the most suitable kitespots on Öland – Haga Park, Kleva, Trosnäs
- Kitesurf material – We are teaching with the newest and best kitesurf equipment from CORE-kiteboarding and Mystic.
- BASIC 1 – 6h beginner kitesurf course, 1800,- Swekr
- BASIC 2 – 10h beginner kitesurf course, 2700,- Swekr
- PRIVATE BASIC – 5h private beginner kite course, 2700,- Swekr
- REFRESH – 4h add-on kitesurf course, 1200,- Swekr
- PRIVATE – private kitesurf course 2h, 1150,- Swekr
Contact us: email@example.com or 0046 76 413 47 54